Opening Keynote; Off Balance On Purpose
Performance expert and speaker Dan Thurmon provides practical, reality-based solutions to help leaders and employees challenge one another personally, as well as professionally. And his presentation style? It’s nothing short of spectacular! Dan doesn’t stand Behind a podium and Talk about dealing with fear and change – he does handstands On the podium to Demonstrate what being uncomfortable and living off balance on purpose actually looks like.
This session will teach you how to:
- Manage your energy and time more effectively.
- Understand that “Perfect Balance” is an unachievable goal and can cause you to idle rather than excel at life.
- Adopt an Off Balance On Purpose approach as a realistic and empowering alternative.
- Name the Five Spheres of “Complete Success.”
- Utilize “Lifelines” to integrate the aspects of life – bringing 100% of ourselves to everything you do.
- Learning to take ACTION when it is uncomfortable.