Value Builder: The Formula: 5 Surprising Ways to Boost the Value of a Business
This presentation provides a five-step approach to improving the value of any company regardless of its size or industry. It also discloses the story of Stephanie Breedlove, a successful entrepreneur who sold her $9 million business for an astonishing $54 million.
Breedlove’s incredible exit was a result of her focus on the five-point formula.
Based on an analysis of more than 30,000 businesses, this formula includes:
- The benchmarks for valuing a business in today’s market.
- How having a monopoly in a market and a recurring revenue of 75%+ can lead to higher offers.
- The one data point you absolutely must know to help your client have a successful exit.
- The truth about what acquirers look for in a company to buy.
- The need to reduce reliance on three key factors.
- How to position your client’s business to be enticing to a strategic acquirer.
About Value Builder
The Value Builder System™ is a statistically proven methodology designed to improve the value of a privately held business. At the core of the system is The Value Builder Score™, an evaluation system driven by an algorithm that evaluates a business on the eight core value drivers acquirers take into consideration when buying companies. The Value Builder Score™ gives a comprehensive assessment of the “Sellability” of your business, whether you want to sell next year or just to know that you’re building a valuable asset for the future.
After analyzing more than 52,000+ businesses, analysts at The Value Builder System™ have discovered that companies with a Value Builder Score of 90+ received offers that are 7.1 times higher than the average-scoring business.