Greg is one of the next-generation of remodelers, learning best practices from the heavy civil construction industry, Remodelers Advantage, and other nationally recognized design-build remodeling firms and applying them along with technology, to his company. Greg earned a BS in Civil Engineering at the University of Delaware in 1996, then moved west to Colorado and entered the heavy civil construction industry. He started his engineering career by performing materials engineering tests on soils, concrete and asphalt, and then joined Peter Kiewit Sons’ serving as a Project Engineer for a variety of projects.
Greg joined Harth Builders as a partner in 2003 and than as an owner in 2008.
- Increasing revenue 1390% in the past nine years while maintaining net profitability (2016 revenue was $6.1M in Design-Build Remodeling)
- Refining job costing by more accurately documenting past costs and developing Estimating/Job Cost Loop
- Updated business plan and practices to include use of technology such as internet, email, collaboration web sites with customers and subs
- Development and redevelopment (multiple times) of the company website (www.harthbuilders.com)
- Production Manager, 2003 to 2006
- General Manager / Sales, 2006 to 2017
- Sole Owner and President, 2008 to present
- Chief Rainmaker, 2015 to future
- 2004 – 2017 Over 40 Local, Regional and National CotY awards for various project sizes and categories
- (2) National Chrysalis awards
- 2016 – 50 on Fire, One of the fastest growing businesses in Philadelphia recognized by Phil. Business Journal
- 2017 – Soaring 76, One of the fastest growing businesses in Philadelphia recognized by Phil. Business Journal
One Mill Race
Spring House, PA 19477